Sunday, May 8, 2016

Adiós Puerto Rico

I really feel like we had the perfect vacation.  We saw everything we planned on seeing, we relaxed, we had fun, we ate delicious food, we met up with more friends, we got tattoos!  I'll leave you with some fun facts!
Sizzlers still exist, apparently, and there are at least 5 in Puerto Rico!  We couldn't pass up the taking a quick pic on our way home!
Your business is not really a business unless it's called Mr. WhatYouDo.  Mr. Frappe?  Mr. Pizza?  Mr. Income Tax????  There was also a Mr. Special, we still don't know exactly what he does...
The food at Luis Munoz Airport in San Juan is delicious!  I had the best octopus of my life, even though Melissa thought it was a lizard hugging potatoes, which is all I can see in the picture now...
I love my best friend.  So much.  I miss her not living closer, but I love that we can get together for both regular visits as well as adventures!  Thanks to her hubby and baby for letting me steal her for the week!
Last, but most certainly not least, I will most definitely be traveling at least one new place every year.  This trip gave me a new perspective on life, in a very exciting way!  Life is awesome, we need to really enjoy it.  Too many people, myself included, get very worked up and upset about nothing.  The littlest annoyance becomes a huge issue and consumes our happiness.  I realized, after coming home, that little things that used to bother me are now just small bumps that are quickly passed over.  I'm going to try my darnedest to not sweat the small stuff from here on out.  Even the big stuff is over eventually, we need to remember to get over it and move forward.

I have narrowed down my life goals to 2 very simple things: all I want is to feel good and be happy.  I hope this feeling lasts forever.  So far, so good...

No comments:

Post a Comment